[jhb_airlines] Re: Horizon Scenery AIO

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 19:47:01 +0100

Frank,

Because I only have an AIO Horizon it's difficult to give foolproof instructions. Hence the request. Another option would be for someone with your setup to write the instructions for installing my AG into your setup. Alternatively, there's supposed top be a George Davidson tool that sends AG downloads to the correct folder.

My current trees, well current on your system, are Default FS9 trees which the instructions would have had you copy into the FSX Texture folder. Those in the Farms FSX were Default FSX trees, though used as objects and not AutoGen.

Gerry Winskill

Frank Turley wrote:
Gerry,

I don't have an AIO installation, I think it made things marginally quicker with Mally's scenery and FS9, but my latest PC has enough oomph not to require any fine tuning, so my Horizon scenery sits on drive D. My Farmstrips live in Add-on Scenery within the default FSX setup on drive C.

I guess your current trees are in the Static Objects Library, another folder in the Add-on Scenery Folder. I'm assuming your installation instructions for the new Farmstrips will cover installations like mine.

Frank T.