[jhb_airlines] Re: Horizon Scenery AIO

  • From: Mike Nicholls <miken5000@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 10:03:15 +0000 (GMT)

Thanks Gerry
I found one in my A319 panel called ".......callout" which seemed appropriate
Copied it into the main window of the panel.cfg - it seems to be a dormant
guage, anyway tried the appropriate landing and nothing materialised - so back
to the drawing board, I'll try a Fokker one next
On another point, I have had to increase the brake " power/strength " in the
aircraft.cfg as although only a light jet the brakes were set to 0.52, on my
other business jet it was 1.35. This means it will now happily stop on a short
runway ( like Newquay ( Perranporth )) , rather than plough through the fence
at the end of the runway.
Mike