[jhb_airlines] Re: Horizon Scenery AIO

  • From: "Frank Turley" <frank.turley1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2008 19:32:13 +0100

Mike,

I suspect this lives in a gauge file, you will need to -

(a) identify which gauge file it is
(b) add it to the panel.cfg file of the aircraft you are modifying - refer to
the same file in the aircraft you are "borrowing" it from.

I'm afraid the "Don't Sink!" and "Pull Up" warnings are not my cup of tea.

Frank T