[jhb_airlines] Re: Horizon Scenery AIO

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 15:28:25 +0100

Peter,

Enjoy the hols. If you want to pass on the link to the simplified version, feel free.

AG for the Farms FSX should go up tomorrow.

Gerry Winskill

Peter Dodds wrote:
I'm sure our FSX SP2 users will want to see the trees. I'm not sure anyone
has an AIO on Cix, though. I've never heard anyone mwntion it.

As an instruction-writer by trade, I'd be happy to write install
instructions for FSX SP2, as my FSX is now SP2 and I don't have Farms in
FS9.  I'm away for 2 weeks from tomorrow, then a panic job until I go away
again end of August for a long weekend. It will be September 9th or
thereabouts before I'm free again, unfortunately.  Anoyingly (for you) I've
just had a fairly slack week!

Peter

*From:* Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
*To:* jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
*Date:* Tue, 29 Jul 2008 20:59:05 +0100

Paul,

I'm not going down the usual release route, just our lot and, if he wants to use it, Peter's crowd too.