[jhb_airlines] Re: Horizon Scenery AIO

  • From: "Paul Reynolds" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 20:20:03 +0100

Not yet being a Gen-X user, do you want to check an install for FSX without Gen-X for compatability too?

I'm currently set up for FSX with Acceleration Pack (ie. SP2). and am more than willing to see how your FSX strips sit with this. ...Unless you know there's something withn Gen_X that is needed.

On the instructions issue, I would support Bones with using a reference to the 'official' instructions on the Horizon list but not use a specific link as that too can change, just reference the Horizon Gen-X support forum. I would also indicate that you are an AIO user and therefore the instructions issued are for that type of set-up. Then use the Horizon forum to ask for a contributor to provide similar instructions for a standard instalation noting that, with the authors permission, these instructions will be made available generally through a notice on the Horizon Gen-X forum containing a download link. If following this route, include a note retaining all authoring rights for both yourself and contributors.

Paul

----- Original Message ----- From: "F FISHER" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>