[jhb_airlines] Horizon Scenery AIO

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 17:13:20 +0100

Having completed the replacement of trees, with AutoGen trees, at a batch of FS9 Farmstrips, and with revisions for Farms FSX also completed, I'm currently bogged down in writing the instructions.

At present, two sets would be required, one for the conventional Horizon installation and a different set for those of us who have converted to an All In One configuration.

I think the general Horizon Forum consensus of opinion is that AIO is the better format. Would any brave soul like to do a simple writeup on how to convert to AIO? If anyone volunteers then I'll hold back issuing my AG, since adding it to the multi Volume and Multi Area format, which may or may not contain Texture folders, seems likely, for some, to end in tears!