[jhb_airlines] Re: Horizon Gen-X scenery

  • From: "F FISHER" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 18:01:54 +0100

Peter

Probabaly a bit late, but there is a revised installer on the site.

I have the old V1 one disks and the new installer works a dream.

I forget which, but you will need to reload 2 disks of one set owing to the way some of the files have been loaded originally.

Frank F

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Dodds" <pdodds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>