[jhb_airlines] Re: Horizon Gen-X scenery

  • From: "Mike Brook" <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 18:16:03 +0100

Peter -

There was a problem with the installer routine on early V.1 disks.  I've
tried searching for the solution but can't find it at the moment.  Suggest
that you post on the Horizon Support Forums for a solution.  (The solution
is to load the disks in a different order but, I can't for the life of me
remember the correct order! - I do know that the problem is easily overcome
...).

MikeB