[jhb_airlines] Re: Horizon FSX Scenery

  • From: FrankTurley@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 11:33:57 EST

In a message dated 17/11/2006 15:03:53 GMT Standard Time, gwinsk@xxxxxxx
writes:

Frank,
Did you opt for a full install?
I ask because someone else  has hit the same problem as I. At no time are
we aked for Disk 3. Chris,  on the Forum, said just follow the request to
re inser Disk 1, after disk  2. All that does is start the whole thing
all over again but very much  more slowly. When I checked with Task
Manager its obvious why. It's  running two versions of instal Disk 1, at
the same time.

The other  chap shares another problem. Most of the interior of the Lake
District is  swamped by sea!!!!!

Take a look at yours when you have  time.

Gerry Winskill

Gerry,

Didn't do a full install as disk space limited, went for the 2.4 density
option.
I've seen the various reports on the forum, also heard from Norman Dean who
has huge "holes" in East Anglia.

Hope to check out the Lake District and East Amglia later.

Frank T.