[jhb_airlines] Re: Horizon FSX Scenery

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 15:03:26 +0000

Frank,
Did you opt for a full install?
I ask because someone else has hit the same problem as I. At no time are we aked for Disk 3. Chris, on the Forum, said just follow the request to re inser Disk 1, after disk 2. All that does is start the whole thing all over again but very much more slowly. When I checked with Task Manager its obvious why. It's running two versions of instal Disk 1, at the same time.

The other chap shares another problem. Most of the interior of the Lake District is swamped by sea!!!!!

Take a look at yours when you have time.

Gerry Winskill

FrankTurley@xxxxxxx wrote:

In a message dated 16/11/2006 21:09:46 GMT Standard Time, gwinsk@xxxxxxx writes:

    Did you install all three volumes?

    Mine didn't ask for disk 3 of volume 3. When I tried to get it to
    work
    from 3 it refused.

    Gerry Winskill

Yes.
There's a funny on the installation though, you need to re-insert disk 1 after disk 3, or you get a failure message - see the Horizon web site. Frank T.