[jhb_airlines] Re: Horizon FSX Scenery

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 21:06:04 +0000

Did you install all three volumes?

Mine didn't ask for disk 3 of volume 3. When I tried to get it to work from 3 it refused.

Gerry Winskill

ankTurley@xxxxxxx wrote:

I have to say its not bad at all, I flew from Oxford to Newbury down the A34 and the scenery reflected my daily commute in great detail. The mesh is also good, the scenery looks like real life, as the little hills round here now stand out properly. My machine isn't up to it though, my flight was punctuated by stutters I'm afraid. I am planning a hardware upgrade in the new year once Vista and DX10 are available, hopefully this will do the scenery justice. If I make it to the Birmingham show I'll be interested to see what hardware is being used there. Frank T.