[jhb_airlines] Horizon FSX Scenery

  • From: FrankTurley@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 15:09:27 EST

I have to say its not bad at all, I flew from Oxford to Newbury down the  A34
and the scenery reflected my daily commute in great detail. The mesh is also
good, the scenery looks like real life, as the little hills round here now
stand out properly. My machine isn't up to it though, my flight was  punctuated
by stutters I'm afraid. I am planning a hardware upgrade in the new  year
once Vista and DX10 are available, hopefully this will do the scenery  justice.

If I make it to the Birmingham show I'll be interested to see what hardware
is being used there.

Frank T.