[jhb_airlines] Re: Horizon Downloads

  • From: "Mike Brook" <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 21:38:44 +0100

Frank -

I really do recommend that you abandon any attempt to update via a torrent.
The Version 2 discs, including the night-lighting and all the water-mask
updates, are available from Horizon for just five pounds per volume.  These
are available at that price only to existing, registered, owners of the
Version 1 disks.  That's a total of fifteen pounds plus a few pounds P&P.
Think of the electricity that you would save (never mind the reduction in
frustration levels!).

Torrents rely on lots of folk seeding; no seeds = no chance of downloading
in a sensible timescale.

Go on, spend some of that pension <G>

MikeB