[jhb_airlines] Re: Horizon Downloads

  • From: "Paul Reynolds" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 21:09:34 +0100

Frank,

Can I remind you that in order to successfully download via Bittorrent, other users need to be sharing the files you are trying to acquire. If there is no-one doing so then your aquisition will fail.

Now that the files have been made available on disk albeit at a cost, I suspect the bittorrent users may remove their fileshares.

If you cannot upgrade via the usual route then I suggest you contact Horizon and see if you can reslove things. I'm sure they'll be understanding, after-all, the after sales support was why many didn't go with Just Flight.

Paul

----- Original Message ----- From: "F FISHER" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>