[jhb_airlines] Horizon Downloads

  • From: "F FISHER" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 20:43:19 +0100

Those of you with original disks.

Have you tried downloading the updates via a bittorrent.

I am currently having trouble ' operation timed out, unable to connect to tracker'.

I thought it may be the Comodo Firewall I had just installed so reverted back, no go.

If anyone is brave enough to have a go themselves, just one file will do just to test.

I would be interested if you can download, or if it fails too.

I do not know if it is my end, or the tracker end, it was working last week, unless BT has capped me!!