[jhb_airlines] Horizon

  • From: "F FISHER" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 13:50:57 +0100

Thanks for your replies, I know now that it is my install that is the problem. I did find another area at 180 degrees approx 16 nm on the opposite coast.

Looks like I will have to remodel the AIO to original, and then reinstall the water masks for that area.

Yes I have the modified cfg installed. And fiddling with the monitor brightness does not help, it is the color range that looks wrong. Switching to FSX default and summer, the colors are much better, and crisper.

Perhaps I should have paid out that extra £15.00 for the version 2 disks after all. But after having paid out over £65.00 already!!

Thanks anyway for your input.