[jhb_airlines] Re: Hi Guys

  • From: Tom Isaac <tomisaac1956@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 22:54:02 +0100 (BST)

Hi Alex,
  Good to hear from you, going to be around for a week or so, sorry about the
cheese but it was a toss up between that & my tobacco & wine. YOU LOST!!
  This all sounds a bit familiar. Are you still having fun though?

  Tom Smith - has it been that long that you forgot me? (Not that I'm that
memorable I know)!

  Tom

"Alex - Reheat.org" <Alex@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Bloody hell Isaac! Hows the snails and frogs legs? brought me back a chunk of
Brie I hope!

FPI is now Pilot Club, or vice versa, same old germans, only this time
motivated by sponsorship, new (or highly updated) software that actually seems
to work.
All good fun, only launched on Wednesday so not quite off the ground yet.

I'm personally running FS9 as well as FSX, It's not quite well supported enough
yet for a full swapover.

So there is nothing to miss really! all just the same with a different name!
only this time no staff...just a massive playground with no rules!

You back for long?

Alex
Tom Isaac wrote:       Hi guys,

  Forgive the blunt intrusion but, just returned from a Sojourn a La France to
touch base and one of the bases has disappeared (was it something I said)?
  A lot has happened in my absence, and having returned to well over 900 emails
I couldn't possibly track all threads but I see that FPI is dead and buried.
  No big surprise really I suppose but, a big shame all the same, although I
haven't been active lately, I'm going to miss it terribly.

  I see that you all seem to be flying FSX now  - is FS9 "old hat" now then?
  I've also noticed that you are all signed up to Pilot-Club - and paying for
it. How does that work then?

  I apologise for firing questions in this manner but, I really am that out of
touch

  Regards to you all

  Tom

 Try the all-new Yahoo! Mail . "The New Version is radically easier to use" ?
The Wall Street Journal