[jhb_airlines] Re: Hi Guys

  • From: "Tom Smith" <ftd.smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 22:46:05 +0100

Tom WHO

Tom Smith
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Tom Isaac
  To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, October 21, 2006 10:44 PM
  Subject: [jhb_airlines] Hi Guys

  Hi guys,

    Forgive the blunt intrusion but, just returned from a Sojourn a La France
to touch base and one of the bases has disappeared (was it something I said)?
    A lot has happened in my absence, and having returned to well over 900
emails I couldn't possibly track all threads but I see that FPI is dead and
buried.
    No big surprise really I suppose but, a big shame all the same, although I
haven't been active lately, I'm going to miss it terribly.

    I see that you all seem to be flying FSX now  - is FS9 "old hat" now then?
    I've also noticed that you are all signed up to Pilot-Club - and paying for
it. How does that work then?

    I apologise for firing questions in this manner but, I really am that out
of touch

    Regards to you all

    Tom