[jhb_airlines] Hi Guys

  • From: Tom Isaac <tomisaac1956@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 22:44:10 +0100 (BST)

  Hi guys,

  Forgive the blunt intrusion but, just returned from a Sojourn a La France to
touch base and one of the bases has disappeared (was it something I said)?
  A lot has happened in my absence, and having returned to well over 900 emails
I couldn't possibly track all threads but I see that FPI is dead and buried.
  No big surprise really I suppose but, a big shame all the same, although I
haven't been active lately, I'm going to miss it terribly.

  I see that you all seem to be flying FSX now  - is FS9 "old hat" now then?
  I've also noticed that you are all signed up to Pilot-Club - and paying for
it. How does that work then?

  I apologise for firing questions in this manner but, I really am that out of
touch

  Regards to you all

  Tom