[jhb_airlines] Re: Hi Guys

  • From: Tom Isaac <tomisaac1956@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 23:20:55 +0100 (BST)

Hi Andy,

  Good to hear from you as well mate. Unfortunately all the wine has gone (well
I have been back for a couple of days or more)
  The Frogs are wierd and ignorant, I go to all the trouble of driving all that
way to visit them and spend lots of Euros but, they can't be bothered to learn
my language - how ignorant is that?
  The project is going well but I'm in dispute with the biggest owl you have
ever seen - he refuses to vacate the building and insists on shitting all over
my bed!!
  I think I'm going to have to neck him (or her)!

  Tom

Andrew Berry <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
        Tom! Hallo old friend? nice to know your still an alcoholic? feel free
to bring a bottle or two up to me!

  Hope the frogs are treating you well? how goes the place??

  Andy