[jhb_airlines] Hi Guys

  • From: Tom Isaac <tomisaac1956@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 23:11:53 +0100 (BST)

  Well yes Alex,
  FS9 has gone, as has my desktop (SWMBO now has it & I'm reduced to a lowly
2.5Ghz laptop). I haven't loaded FS on it yet so, don't know how it will work
but will try.
  Might need some help with loading up the software for Pilot-Club though. I
take it I've got to pay for that privilage.
  From what I have manged to read on the threads though, it seems to be
besieged with its own difficulties or have I got that wrong.
  Looking forward to a flight though - it's been a while. Are you still as ugly
as you ever were or did you manage save up enough money for the operation?

  Tom