[jhb_airlines] Hero's

  • From: "franklyn fisher" <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 20:08:06 +0100

For the past 24 weeks, I have been watching a series on the Sci-Fi channel, called Hero's.

The basic premise, is that there is a group of people with abilities.

The High school cheerleader, who's body regenerates so fast, she cannot die. The scene, were she is on a mortuary slab, immediatly after an autopsy, and then the coroner pulls out the stake in her head, is really gruesome.

The cop who can hear peoples thoughts.

The man who can walk through walls.

The politien, who flies faster than a speeding bullet.

The crazy Japanese, who can travel through time and space.

The painter, who paints the future.

And the future.

Is New York flattened by a nuclear explosion.

And an organisation, determined to stop them changing the future.

The series is now going to be shown on BBC2 Wednesdays from this week, my wife says she is going to watch it again, because of the many twists and turns in the story lines.

I am looking forward to the next series.