[jhb_airlines] Re: Help with IVAO LAN installation

  • From: "Peter Dodds" <pdodds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 18:07 +0100 (BST)

Your LAN IP Addresses are either automatically assigned by DHCP or made
fixed under your configurable TCP/IP settings (also accessible from that
window by clicking "Properties scrolling down to TCP/IP and again
clicking properties).

My router seems to always allocate the same IP address to the same
machine if I switch them on in the same order, so I haven't bothered to
set fixed IP addresses.  If you do the same, then you may also find there
may be no need to set fixed IP addresses.