[jhb_airlines] Re: Help with IVAO LAN installation

  • From: Denis Ripley <dripley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 09:06:18 -0600

I am running "Beta ivap192-b1959ts.zip". I also keep getting that message. I am now corresponding with IVAO direct to see if they have any ideas. Thanks for your help.

Denis

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Dodds" <pdodds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
*From:* Denis Ripley <dripley@xxxxxxx>
*To:* jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
*Date:* Sat, 18 Aug 2007 16:02:30 -0600

Thanks Mike but here is another question(gee, I sound like Gerry).
When running the IvAp Configuration on the FSX computer, I can't
put the IP of this, the Master PC, in the box labelled ' IP of
Master Pc' as it is greyed out. I did everything asked for on the
Slave but this has me stumped or shouldn't I worry about this
because it is greyed out?

Denis