[jhb_airlines] Re: Help with IVAO LAN installation

  • From: "Peter Dodds" <pdodds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 13:54 +0100 (BST)

There is a single instruction buried in all the documentation which seems
to be crucial (I have only tried this once and it worked after some
fiddling, as I'm IVAO'ing 99% on my laptop at the moment).  But you have
to launch IVAO from the FS machine, then close it and then launch it from
the non-FS machine.  It all then works (for me it did anyway), but I
discovered the odd requirement by chance before i read about it. I also
found that it only worked if the Network Interface is set to the FS PC.