[jhb_airlines] Re: Help with IVAO LAN installation

  • From: Denis Ripley <dripley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 16:02:30 -0600

Thanks Mike but here is another question(gee, I sound like Gerry). When running the IvAp Configuration on the FSX computer, I can't put the IP of this, the Master PC, in the box labelled ' IP of Master Pc' as it is greyed out. I did everything asked for on the Slave but this has me stumped or shouldn't I worry about this because it is greyed out?

Denis

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Brook" <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 8/17/2007