[jhb_airlines] Re: Help with IVAO LAN installation

  • From: Mike Lucas <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 19:37:16 +0100

MikeB, Paul

Mike is correct that I am networking via a router. I have port 6809 forwarded to the FS machine (now with Network interface) - you both mention 6810, but the manual shows 6809. Or this something else that the manual has got wrong?

Mike L

Mike Brook wrote:
I've been assuming that Mike is running his LAN with a router in
which case as long as 6810 is open is shouldn't matter which PC it
is forwarded to (or am I, as usual, being totally off the beam ... ?
<g>).