[jhb_airlines] Re: Help with IVAO LAN installation

  • From: FrankTurley@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 13:46:12 EDT

mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Am I the  only one who can't get IvAp working?  I seem to recall going
through  these hoops some time ago when FPI fell apart on me and I had to
go  elsewhere for my online sessions. I couldn't get IvAp working then,
so I  went to Vatsim instead.

Mike L

Perhaps its a bit ambitious going for the networked approach first, is  there
a reason why you don't run it stand-alone? I run it stand-alone on my
network, and it seeme to be working ok. Only problem I had was flogging through
 the
manual to get at the bits I really needed, hence the IVAO check list. Well,
that's apart from the fact that Teamspeak defaults to voice-activated on
installation, you need to change it to push to talk before going live, if you
are
going to talk to anyone.

Frank T.