[jhb_airlines] Re: Help required

  • From: Phil Reynolds <phil.reynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 13:14:20 +0000

Hi guys,

Many thanks to you all for your kind words and help. John Hill has been the saviour and supplied me with the mp3.....many thanks again John.

Best regards

Phil

Phil Reynolds wrote:
Hi all,

My mother in law passed away just before Christmas with the funeral being next Tuesday. We've been looking everywhere for a copy of "Mother of Mine" by Neil Reid to play at the service (one of her favourite songs), but have been unable to locate a copy anywhere. The 7" she had is unfortunately damaged as to be unplayable.

I don't suppose any of you guys have a copy that could be copied into mp3 format and sent over do you?

Regards

Phil