[jhb_airlines] Re: Help Required! - Scenery Conflict

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 14:49:28 +0100

Alex,
The easiest way of getting rid of unwanted buildings, AG trees, etc is with an exclude file. I use ExcBuilder as by far the easiest way of making an exclude. It's available via a search on Avsim.

Gerry Winskill

Alex Barrett wrote:

Hi Gents!

Got a problem which I know someone on here will be able to help with. I have Buildings across many of the taxyways at EGHH (Bournemouth) I have had a look in my Addon Scenery directory and can't see any AFCAD files for EGHH. Can someone please help. Its driving me mad as I am trying to redo a Bournemouth scenery file for release as there doesn't seem to be a good one out there!

The most common resolutions on here seem to use FSNav's scenery DB maker, I have had a look at that but cant see any features other than are in the normal scenery library. I'm obviously not looking in the right places.

All the best!

Alex