[jhb_airlines] Help Required! - Scenery Conflict

  • From: "Alex Barrett" <fpi509267@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 15:23:43 +0000

Hi Gents!

Got a problem which I know someone on here will be able to help with. I have
Buildings across many of the taxyways at EGHH (Bournemouth) I have had a look
in my Addon Scenery directory and can't see any AFCAD files for EGHH. Can
someone please help. Its driving me mad as I am trying to redo a Bournemouth
scenery file for release as there doesn't seem to be a good one out there!

The most common resolutions on here seem to use FSNav's scenery DB maker, I
have had a look at that but cant see any features other than are in the normal
scenery library. I'm obviously not looking in the right places.

All the best!

Alex