[jhb_airlines] Re: Help Needed

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 18:18:16 +0100

Remembered. Far less complicated than I thought I recalled and doesn't need FSUIPC, either.
Just use GFConfig and allocated three buttons. One for Pushback, one for Face Left and one for Face Right. Then assign the three buttons to keystrokes, PB allocated to 1. Face Left allocated to keys 1 and2. Face Left allocated to kjeys 1 and 3. As simple as that and one of the most useful of button assignments, particularly for FPI sessions. Useing the alternative, Slew, can result in the aircraft going rapidl;y into orbit, to the consternation of the controller.

Can't help here as I only use the default GF assignments. I've never tried
rerouting them through FSUIPC.