[jhb_airlines] Help Needed

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: JHB AIRLINES <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 15:58:50 +0100

Since I mamaged to get FS9 working again, after its recent wobbly, some of the Control and GF assignments seem to have bitten the dust. Amonst the GF deletions were Push Back, Face Left and Face Right, each of wich I'd assigned to a GF button.
I've recovered the straight Pushback assignment, by assigning it, in FSConfig, to key1, then via FSUIPC assigning key 1 to the required button. I can't find similar FSUIPC options for Face Left and Face Right. Anyone able to jog my memory, please?