[jhb_airlines] Re: Help

  • From: "Paul Reynolds" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 14:39:15 -0000

The description suggests you have an issue relatiing to user rights. It looks as though both programmes are being blocked from changing the scenery.cfg files. The simple way around this is to turn off user rights (windows defender will complain but you're only doing this temporarily) update the flightsim then turn back on user rights.

Alternatively you could check whether your given user account has full permissions for FSX. One way of handling this is when launching FSX so so by right-clicking on fsx.exe (or fs9 for that matter) and running it as an administrator.

Paul

----- Original Message ----- From: "F FISHER" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>