[jhb_airlines] Hello All, Test Please!

  • From: "Alex - Reheat.org" <Alex@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2006 09:33:53 +0100

Hi Everyone!

I've been incommunicado for a week now, emails have been totally dead thanks to my service host's firewall locking up, took them 4 days to fix that, my email still didn't work so they restored a backup which totally keeled the server over.

Just got it back up this morning and found that it had been rejecting all emails for the past week rather than just backing them up....so I hope I didn't miss anything.

Anyway, if one person could let me know if this hits the list ok and I'll see if I can see it.... my first contact with the "Real World" in a week ;)

Alex