[jhb_airlines] Re: Headphone Problems

  • From: "Peter Dodds" <pdodds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 14:39 +0100 (BST)

Just an observation, Tom, that HD storage is so cheapo at the moment, why
not go for an External unit if your internal is getting full. I recently
bought 2 external HDs 320Gb capacity each which I use for week on week
rotating backup, leaving my internal HD for live work and play.

Two Cix VFR Club members have successfully installed the Horizon Gen-X
scenery on an external drive and FSX seems to cope with that quite happily,
although one of them has a ESATA connection via a plugin SATA board, not a
USB.

Peter