[jhb_airlines] Re: Headphone Problems

  • From: "thomas.mcgreevy" <thomas.mcgreevy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 13:47:24 +0100

Frank,
Sorry for delay in replying been away all w/e.
Some info for you. I had the following work done in Jan of this year.  Replaced
motherboard,processor, memory and graphics card with the following;
AMD Athlon 64x2 4400+Socket AM2 2.3GHz Energy Efficient Socket AM L2 1MB (2x512
KB) Cache retail boxed processor.
MSI K9VGM-V K8M890 Socket AM<2 onboard VGA 8 channel audio mATX motherboard.
Corsair 2GB Kit (2x1GB)DDR2 800MHz/PC2 6400 XMS2 Memory non ecc unbuffered
CL5(5-5-5-12) Heat spreader lifetime warranty.
Leadtek  8600GTS 256 MB Extreme Dual DVI TVO PCI-E Graphics card. Running XP
Home edition. I have no access to another machine. I am not technical at all re
computors.
Another problem I have is my hard drive as 76.3GB of capacity at the moment I
only have 9.59GB of free space so I probably will have to get somebody in to
sort the mess out.

Thomas