[jhb_airlines] Re: Headphone Problems

  • From: Mike Nicholls <miken5000@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 13:08:56 +0000 (GMT)

Nice to know it's getting sorted Thomas

I have a problem with my Compaq which has an on board sound card

Everything is fine except when I fire up Teamspeak I get such so much echo /
noise that I cannot use TS on it, although it ( TS ) is set up identically to
my laptop which works without any problems

Paul's idea of putting in an external card is probably the way forward

Mike
214