[jhb_airlines] Re: Headphone Problems

  • From: "F FISHER" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 16:16:19 +0100

Hi Thomas

Have been wondering if you had got around to sorting the lack of drive space,
still got Team Viewer loaded, but as you are now voiceless, there is little
that can be done from this end.

Your priority now, reading your spec, is to ditch that onboard sound and
install a proper sound card, at the same time, add in a second hard drive of a
much larger capacity, the two will quite comfortably run in parallel.

You then can keep your operating system on drive one, and run everything else
on drive two ( I have 3 drives running).

It looks as if you currently have your audio ports on the front, tho you do not
say), obviuosly, adding a sound card will put them at the back. I have
installed a front panel,and routed the cables from the back to the panel.

Not the sort of thing that you can do.

We can still chat offline via text on skype if you want to get a better
perscpective.