[jhb_airlines] Re: Headphone Problems

  • From: "F FISHER" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 16:43:14 +0100

Thomas

It is beginning to sound like your sound card mic input is duff, or the the
card, or onboard sound system itself.

Not unusual for mic's to go AWOL, I had to replace a good headset because of a
duff mic, pity as the phones were really comfortable.

2 duff mics point to this.

If you are using onboard sound, then get a soundcard and bung it in (disable
the onboard first in your BIOS.