[jhb_airlines] Headphone Problems

  • From: "thomas.mcgreevy" <thomas.mcgreevy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 15:45:04 +0100

I have for some time used the following headphones, Canyon CN-HS1. On Wednesday
evening last I found the mic would not work so I unplugged them and replugged
them in which then brought up an MSI tic box. It asked the following questions;
Line in.        Line out.
Mic out.       Rear speaker out.
Headphone.  Centre subwoofer speaker out.
Side speaker out.
I ticked Headphone only which then brought up an insert in the main box called
Analog Back Panel showing three plugin points marked Blue Green Pink.  The Pink
point was flashing, this is the Mic connector, at this point I assumed the
Headphones where u/s.
Today I bought new Headphones of the same make, tried them with the same
results, no Mic.  I have had no problems listening to music or voice on both
sets of Headphones.
If there is anyone who could give me some advice on how to sort this problem I
would be most grateful
Regards
               Thomas