[jhb_airlines] Re: Having your hands full

  • From: FrankTurley@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 06:22:26 EST

In a message dated 28/11/2004 09:37:03 GMT Standard Time, kev@xxxxxxxxxxxx
writes:
I can't  say for sure on this one as a pilot Frank, but as a controller I
only have  access to your flightstrip after you have double-clicked on my
listing in  the ATOC ATC box, (this calls up the ATIS) only then do all the
handoffs  become available, however this appears a chore if all you should
do is  re-tune the Comm radio.

Kev

Hi Kev,

I guess that means Brian must have let me approach and land without my
flightstrip.

Re-tuning the com 1 radio didn't work I'm afraid. I suspect the problem may
have been caused by a delay in FPI server to server traffic. I think the plan
for next Wednesday is for us all to get onto the same voice server, and see
if  that fixes the problem.

Frank T.