[jhb_airlines] Re: Having your hands full

  • From: Kevin Townsend <kev@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 08:34:22 +0000

I can't say for sure on this one as a pilot Frank, but as a controller I
only have access to your flightstrip after you have double-clicked on my
listing in the ATOC ATC box, (this calls up the ATIS) only then do all the
handoffs become available, however this appears a chore if all you should
do is re-tune the Comm radio.

Kev