[jhb_airlines] Re: Having your hands full

  • From: gwinsk@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 22:01:06 -0000

Apart from Glasgow takeoff, all went reasonably according to plan. Leaving
Glasgow
raised the temperature a bit. Mty filed plan had a DCS 6 Alpha departure, which
was
accepted in my clearance. On being handed over to London Centre it was assumed
was on a Galloway departure, which called for a bit of a rapid rethink. Still,
there's no
hard ground and it's all a harless challenge. Hope you enjoyed it, Frank, and
turn out
again.

Gerry Winskill
gwinsk@xxxxxxx