[jhb_airlines] Re: Hardware Toys

  • From: "Fred Stopforth" <fredstopforth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 12:58:32 +0100

Hi Frank,Just went down to a local PC producer[3B] to get a flash drive 4Gig that was going for £11. Anyway I seem to remember you mentioning about a Mini Keyboard and came across an unusual one [to me anyway]: it was small and completely made of rubber,USB connection,you can roll it up/fold it put it in your pocket.It didn't have the r/t side num key.Cost £11+.Was wondering whether to buy one if it may be of use with FS.Well I've made a start on my Boxroom ,stripped the paper,plaster filled and am just going to start on making units and work tops for 'cockpit' setup, and paper before putting up wallmaps,noticeboard.Hopefully should give me a nice winter den. Fred ----- Original Message ----- From: "F FISHER" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>