[jhb_airlines] Re: Hard drive problems

  • From: "thomas.mcgreevy" <thomas.mcgreevy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 17:37:43 +0100

Paul
        Followed your instructions and after the third attempt got FSX
installed.  During the first two tries and after being requested to insert disc
two I got a message saying I did not have enough disc space, could not believe
what I was seeing, anyway I uninstalled both times and finally succeded with
the install after third attempt.
         Finally the desktop shortcut does not work it takes me to Fonts if I
click on it up come the fonts, wait about 2mins while still in fonts and
finally FSX starts, amazing, anyway thanks for your help.
Thomas