[jhb_airlines] Re: Hard drive problems

  • From: "Paul Reynolds" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 15:18:17 +0100

Thomas,

When you first run the FSX install, on the bottom left of the first screen
you have a button that says "More Options>".  Click on this and at the top
you will get a box with Installation Folder in it.   Change the contents of
this to:

 E:\FSX

You can leave all the tick boxes as they are.

Hit the "Install" button and everything should proceed normally.

You will now be installing FSX into the FSX directory on the E: drive. Have
fun!

Paul