[jhb_airlines] Re: HELP !!!

  • From: Alastair <algy.mcintyre@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 15:44:34 +0100

Ernie

I have not personally used this this one, but it says on the tin... integrates with Windows Explorer.

Suggest highlighting the file in Windows Explorer and either 'double click' on file, this should open up the files inside the .RAR

Alternatively, highlight the file in Windows Explorer, and 'Right Click' with mouse, and see what the options are.

Alastair

ERNIE LAYCOCK wrote:
Alastair,
Thanks for link.I have downloaded it but can't seem to be able to make it work !! Any ideas ?
Ernie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Alastair" <algy.mcintyre@xxxxxxxxxxxx>