[jhb_airlines] Re: HELP !!!

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 14:13:41 +0100

Timo has released a JHB Aircraft pack. It's a bit buried away in the posts
now but you might be able to grab it direct from
http://updates.pilot-club.com/liveries/pcf_jhb.rar

The only problem you might find Ernie is that it's a RAR file and not a ZIP.
If you don't have a RAR utility you may have to grab one from the web - the
one called 7 Zip is free and does the job.

Your customer number was just a guess. Pity it doesn't work for the lottery!