[jhb_airlines] Re: HELP !!!

  • From: "Alex - Reheat.org" <Alex@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 16:44:17 +0100

Title: Message
Hi Ernie,

That caught me out too!

You don't have to register on the forums. You are already registered automatically.

Your login ID is your name and then your ID. EG: Ernie Laycock (100xxxx)     the ID has to be in brackets.

The password is the same as the one you use for the store.

Alex

ERNIE LAYCOCK wrote:
Bones,
Thank you,
On the forums message board,when I try to register,it says "sorry but you cannot register at this time because the administrator has disabled new a/c registrations".
I guess I will just have to wait and see what Grant can come up with.
Cheers
Ernie